Course Attendance Checklist
Thank you for registering for our instructor-led course. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our virtual classroom. Our courses are facilitated by Autodesk Certified Instructors and seasoned subject matter experts who regularly leverage technology tools and their expertise to work on various industry projects. The small group format of our training, combined with a comprehensive agenda, ensures that you receive personalized attention and practical insights tailored to your learning needs. We are committed to providing you with a rewarding and enriching learning experience. Please take a moment to review the below important information regarding your upcoming course.
Our courses are split into 1.5-hour-long modules, separated by breaks to ensure you have time to refresh and absorb the material effectively. Each module is carefully structured to maximize your learning experience, with interactive discussions and hands-on exercises to reinforce key concepts.
The courses are run virtually, via Zoom. We encourage you to have:
- The latest Zoom version installed on your computer,
- A secondary screen to follow instructions shared by your course instructor during training, along with a mouse for easy software navigation,
- A headset to ensure clear communication with the instructor, and preferably a microphone and webcam for interactive conversations,
- A stable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10mbps.
☑ Software and Training Files
For most of our training sessions, you will need specific software installed on your computer. Details can be found in the System Requirements tab on the course registration page. If you need to purchase a software license, please contact us. Alternatively, you can download 30-day free trial versions from the Autodesk website.
Our courses also often use data packs – either prepared by us or included with an ASCENT e-book.
- Files prepared by us will be shared with you in the registration email. It is important that you download these files before the course starts.
- A license for the ASCENT e-book will be sent to you via email from Gilmore Global a few days before the course starts. These e-books often include files that need to be installed before the training.
Courses that have ‘PLUS’ in their title, include complimentary 3-month access to additional course-related materials developed by Pinnacle. These materials are not directly used during the course – they are supplementary to the training and extend your learning experience. After completing the course, you will receive a link to a form that will grant you access to the Pinnacle platform.
☑ Certificate of Completion
All registrants who successfully complete our courses will receive an official Certificate of Completion, demonstrating their commitment to continuous professional development. This certificate will be sent via email a few hours after the course.
Additionally, participants enrolled in courses that utilise Autodesk software can obtain an additional Certificate of Completion directly from Autodesk. To receive this certificate, participants must follow the steps outlined below and complete a post-training feedback survey within 60 days of course completion:
Before the Course:
- Log in to the Autodesk Education Portal. If you have not used this portal before, you may need to create a new account
- Navigate to Dashboard > Course > Course Search
- Enter the Course ID provided to you in the registration email
- Select the “Enrol in the Course” button, then “Yes”.
After the Course (within 60 days of course completion):
- Access Autodesk Education Portal
- Navigate to Dashboard > Course > My Course
- Find the course you attended on the list and complete your Student Evaluation Survey.
- Next, navigate to Dashboard > Course > Finished Course, and download your certificate.
☑ Complimentary Group Consultation
As an added benefit, some of our courses include a complimentary 30-minute technical group consultation with the course instructor. The instructor will coordinate the timing and date of this session during the training, considering the availability of participants interested in joining. This interactive session offers an opportunity to address specific questions, concerns, or inquiries related to participants’ unique situations, industries, or businesses. Additionally, it serves as an excellent networking opportunity, allowing participants to connect with other delegates who share similar interests. While we highly recommend attending the group consultation, please note that participation is optional. We understand that schedules may vary, and we want to ensure that participants have the flexibility to choose their level of involvement based on their availability and preferences.
☑ Transfers and Cancellations
Kindly note that all transfers and cancellations of the courses must be completed at least 5 business days before the course commencement date to allow effective rescheduling and avoid ‘no-show’ or ‘late cancellation’ fees.
- Self-transfers to another date can be completed using the link provided in the registration and reminder emails. These can only be completed more than 5 business days before the course commencement.
- Late transfers and all cancellations can be requested via email.
☑ Other Issues
We are committed to ensuring you have a fulfilling and enriching learning experience. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email.
contact us today
Let us help you improve your businesses efficiency and productivity. Give us a call today to speak to one of our friendly service team.